Sunday, March 27, 2011

April Fools

Our family LOVES April Fools, We try and out do each other each year. In the past we've had some great pranks, I'll share some with you maybe you could try them with your family. Kool-aid in the shower head (The kids went to school with tinted red hair and skin it was the best) Dead Fly's in the Pizza (We bought fly's from the fishing section of the store they very real looking and I made pizza that night and placed under topping, When they bite into that pizza and saw what they were about to eat was priceless. Saran wrap The Door (I took saran wrap and blocked the doorway to each of kids bedrooms so when the awoke that morning the ran into the wrap it was funny) Sink Spray (The kids got me with this one. Some how they taped the faucet so that when I turned it on the squirted me in the face, they did get me good) Goooo in the undertoo's (I did this on to the hubby, When he was taking a shower I put mayo in the crotch of his under paint let's just say he didn't like feel of the goooo. Let me know what you have done with your family love to hear your coments I'll post what we did this year. I have a few ideas rolling around.

No comments:

Post a Comment