Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Halloween

Haunted House, Count Down Calender
For the House I used
2 large tissue boxes and 1 small one
yellow napkins or tissue paper
stickers or what ever Halloween decals you have
All I did was paint boxes black used a white paint pen or colored pencil to draw the house designs, cut out windows and shutters
Stuffed the boxes with napkins or tissue paper,
Glued boxes together,
Cut out roof pieces and decorate so easy.
Calender
Cardboard
colored paper
Halloween stickers or whatever you have on hand
clear Velcro dots
Just use your imagination I printed of the numbers and saying on my computer and Velcro the number to the cardboard.


I saw this idea and had to try it. It was just what I needed easy and tasty
I made to round cake mixes frosted them and add all the cute Halloween candy they have it was fun for the kids and so quick to do.
With my busy schedule I like the quick and easy and you can still have something fun a creative for you kids for the fun holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment